About Me

My photo
New homeowner in Black Rock, Buffalo NY. Bachelors in art ed, masters in social studies/ special ed, job where I use neither. Addiction to thrifting, tights/leggings, boots, VHS tapes and liquid eyeliner. Enjoy painting, drawing and occasionally some chalk on the sidewalk. Love de- and reconstructing clothes, knitting, making jewelry and experimenting with fun eye makeup and hair color changes. Love the outdoors, learning to garden, practicing composter. Obsessed with greening up my life but not a preachy, pretentious jerk about the subject (maybe a bit pushy on the recycling thing *cough*). Loads of interests, small circle of friends, always looking for more of both. My fashion is influenced by street style, movies, comics, and my imagination.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feb 13th outfit

 
 A little something colorful to go with my
AWESOMELY warm and fuzzy new scarf. One of my few outfits with no thrifted clothing. All sale stuff mostly...


 Dress - $5 Rainbow

Black Leggings - $5 Charlotte Russe

cardigan - gift
scarf - $5.60 H & M Men's Wear

 Necklace - $1 Claire's
 Purple buckle boots -
$14 eBay

 More of the stick on scrapbook gems seen in
previous posts. Love these things.

Urban Decay liquid liner in perversion.
Claire's shadow in lilac and grey
Urban Decay purple shadown, lipstick by L'oreal
Barrette - Hot Topic clearance, $2 for 10 pair


 

 
Skully Hair clip - $2 for 6 clips (variety of styles)

Sunglasses - $2 Amvets thrift store

Purple ring - my dentist used to hand these out when you got a
check up. No joke. I had them in like ten colors at one point.

Asian satin bracelets - $1 each, Target

Black polish - wet'n'wild, 99 cents

Outfit total, minus make-up and gifts - 39.60 USD
 

No comments:

Post a Comment