About Me

My photo
New homeowner in Black Rock, Buffalo NY. Bachelors in art ed, masters in social studies/ special ed, job where I use neither. Addiction to thrifting, tights/leggings, boots, VHS tapes and liquid eyeliner. Enjoy painting, drawing and occasionally some chalk on the sidewalk. Love de- and reconstructing clothes, knitting, making jewelry and experimenting with fun eye makeup and hair color changes. Love the outdoors, learning to garden, practicing composter. Obsessed with greening up my life but not a preachy, pretentious jerk about the subject (maybe a bit pushy on the recycling thing *cough*). Loads of interests, small circle of friends, always looking for more of both. My fashion is influenced by street style, movies, comics, and my imagination.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

 

 Orange blazer - Amvets (Cheektowaga) $7
(great tailoring, nice fabric, fully lined)
Asian 3/4 sleeve top - $3 Amvets (Buffalo)
dress $7 H & M; boots $4 Amvets
Necklace - ??? I've had this like 10 years
Tights - Urban Outfitters $5 (sale, usually $14)
ring - .99 (vintage store in Ithaca)
make up - Urban Decay

I just have to comment. I almost NEVER buy anything at UO.
They are way too pricey, even for sales, but I'm always eyeing up their cool tights.These are a great tomato soup orangey color with a cool weave. However, they are not that great of quality. Poor stretchiness and I purposely bought a bigger size so I was on the smaller end of the size
they claim they are for. Also, they had some small runs in them, right out of the package. *sigh* OK for the sale price.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment